Our members believe in the mission of NETA and are partners in delivering upon that mission. NETA members represent 294 member stations in 48 states, the Virgin Islands and the District of Columbia.
Membership in NETA brings countless benefits to you and your station including access to the NETA Peer Learning Communities, member-only webinars, Public Media Learns professional development platform, Public Media Awards submission, reduced program distribution rates and a seat on the NETA Board of Directors.
As a Corporate Member, you will have access to several additional benefits, including:
- A seat on the NETA Board of Directors
- Reduced program distribution rates
- Free listings on NETA Public Media Careers
- Access to NETA Webinars – live and recorded
- Access to all NETA courses on Public Media Learns
- Access to NETA Peer Learning Communities
- Access to NETA Zoom account license (one per station)
- Access to enter Public Media Awards
- Access to NETA Program Subscription
- Access to early registration for the annual NETA Conference
- All other NETA Corporate Membership benefits as they are developed throughout the year
Organizations that believe in the mission of NETA and are partners in delivering upon that mission are eligible to become Affiliate Members. As an Affiliate Member, you will receive access to NETA professional development, Peer Learning Communities, and NETA Webinar archives.
Public television/radio licensees are not eligible to be Affiliate Members.
Organizations that provide services to help deliver the mission of NETA are eligible to become Associate Members of NETA.
Public television/radio licensees are not eligible to be Associate Members.