The community engagement work of public media stations is a core part of our mission, but is your story being told effectively? This webinar will discuss methods of telling the story of your station's community engagement efforts both internally and externally. On-air spots, printed material, community partners, board of directors/community advisory boards, station staff, and social media.
Learning Goals / Key Takeaways:
- Broadcast strategies
- Social media strategies
- Internal communication strategies
- Creating SOPs and project checklists
Moderator: Darren LaShelle, President & CEO NorCal Public Media, NETA Community Engagement PLC executive committee member
- Caryline Clark, Engagement Manager, Iowa PBS
- Emmalee Hackshaw, Vice President for Community Engagement, Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Cari Kozicki, Vice President, Project Management, Lehigh Valley Public Media
- Jasmin Valdivia, Marketing Coordinator, Utah Education Network
- Nancy Rogan, Community Engagement Officer at WHRO Public Media
Presented by the NETA Community Engagement PLC.